Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You know you're a technophobe...

...when your mom invites you to join Facebook. True story. I am horrible with social networking sites. Probably because I'm horrible at social networking. So this blog is a concession, in a sense.

But I do have things to say! Mainly about retro games, math, and whatever bit of consumable media I've just enjoyed. And delicious meals.

They say blogs are going out of style, so...hello world. This is for those who enjoy the above things, and those friends I've lost touch with over the years.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to follow this one, my friend. Looking forward to hearing about your gaming endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to maybe reestablishing a connection with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have comments! Sorry, I haven't been ignoring you guys.

    And crash, I'd like to reestablish a connection too...once I figure out who you are. (MW?)

    ReplyDelete